The Cornerstone Village Health Care Center.
Stay True to your best possible health, right here in Johnson City, TN.
The Cornerstone Village Health Care Center is a 24-hour skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. Our compassionate staff specializes in the latest treatments for long-term and post-acute illness. Care is also provided for post-operative, cardiac and stroke rehabilitation; pain management; wound care and other rehabilitative services such as physical, occupational and speech therapy, ventilation and respiratory care.
Electronic Health Records ensure that our staff of nurses, therapists and physicians have bedside access to the most accurate patient information — where and when it’s needed most. And a recent $1.7 million renovation provided major enhancements to our private and semi-private rooms, nursing stations, and rehabilitation therapy unit. In late 2016, we opened our Enhanced Respiratory Care & Rehabilitation Center!
Ventilation and respiratory patients can now receive hospital-grade treatment in a post-acute rehabilitative care setting that features:
- Person-centered care from an expert staff
- 2 Pulmonologists on staff
- 39 Enhanced Respiratory Care Beds
- 19 Private Suites
- A hospital-grade bulk oxygen system capable of supplying up to 100% oxygen
- A hospital-grade vacuum system which allows for the best possible management of airway secretions
- The latest ventilator technology that includes end-tidal CO2 and SpO2 monitoring
- Cough Assist technology to mobilize secretions, prevent recurring pneumonia and aid in weaning
- Mobile monitoring devices that alert our entire staff when an alarm is triggered
- The Airvo 2 heated humidification system with integrated flow generators to provide the exact oxygen required
- A whisper-soft environment more conducive to healing
The Cornerstone Health Enhanced Respiratory Care & Rehabilitation Center is the only East Tennessee facility that can provide patients with a hospital-grade bulk oxygen system capable of supplying up to 100% oxygen, and hotel-grade hospitality.
Here, patients have access to private rooms that feature all the comforts of home, including a television, kitchenette and shower. They and their loved ones also have convenient access to a laundry room. We’re the only post-acute respiratory center in the area that can offer private guest apartments for family members.
Our Health Care and Enhanced Respiratory Care & Rehabilitation Centers accept direct admissions from both our community and the hospitals in the greater Johnson City area. There is no entrance fee required and Medicare, Medicaid, private-pay, HMO and many other insurance plans are accepted.
Long-term care and other 24-hour skilled nursing care at the Health Care Center includes:
- 24-hour skilled and non-skilled nursing, seven days a week, 365-days a year
- Comprehensive assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding, and other personal care activities
- Medication administration
- Rehabilitative services, including physical, speech, occupational, respiratory, and medical nutritional therapies
- Three delicious meals a day, including special diets, nutritional snacks and beverages
- Linen service
- Supervised exercise appropriate to each resident
- Intermediate care residents receive regular music and recreational therapies, as well as social services, if needed
- Special medical supplies, services, and equipment, personal laundry service, visits to the beauty and barbershop, and dental services are also available for a fee
Call today to schedule your personalized tour or speak with our Admissions representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-423-232-8200.